Matthew P. Metz, Esq.
- Cornell University, School of Industrial Labor Relations, B.S. 1983
- State University at Buffalo Law School, J.D. 1986
- Major Offense-Homicide Assistant District Attorney, Bronx District Attorney's Office 1987-1992
- Staff Trial Counsel, National Casualty, 1992-1995
- Councilman, Town of Yorktown, 2002-2010
- Deputy Supervisor, Town of Yorktown, 2008-2010
- Administrative Law Judge, County of Westchester, 1999-2009
- Over thirty years of experience representing buyers, sellers and lenders in residential real estate transactions.
- New York State Bar Association, Real Property Law Section
Susan L. Metz, Esq.
- Syracuse University, 1985, B.S.
- State University at Buffalo Law School, J.D. 1988
- Assistant District Attorney, Bronx District Attorney's Office, 1988-1993
- Law Offices of Susan L. Metz, 1993-1995, 1999-2003
- Prosecuted high level narcotics offenses. As a criminal defense attorney she handled thousands of cases, including robberies and assaults, and conducted numerous jury trials in New York State Supreme Court.
Peter W. Dengler, Esq.
- Fordham University, 1998 B.S. Accounting
- Pace University School of Law, 2001 J.D.
- Bellettieri, Fonte & Laudonio, P.C. 2002-2006 performed residential real estate closings, reviewed title abstract reports, and negotiated contracts
- Pappalardo & Pappalardo LLP 2007-2013 managed firm's residential mortgage financing division
- Law Office of Peter W. Dengler 2007-2015 practice limited to residential and commercial mortgage financing, as well as real estate acquisitions, dispositions, and leasing
Lynda Sartorio, Esq.
- Fairfield University, 1983 B.S. Accounting
- Albany Law School, 1986 J.D.
- Deloitte Haskins & Sells, 1986-1987- trusts & estates work
- Kurzman & Eisenberg, 1987-1990 - represented buyers & sellers in residential real estate transactions and commercial refinances
- Edward I. Sumber, 1991-1992 - handled real estate transactions and corporate work
- Hatter Donovan & McFaul, 1992-1994- represented buyers and sellers in residential real estate transactions, as well as lenders. Reviewed title reports.
- Plunkett & Jaffe PC, 1994-1998- represented buyers and sellers in residential real estate transactions, as well as lenders.
- Griffen Coogan & Veneruso PC, 1998-2000- represented buyers and sellers in residential real estate transactions, as well as lenders
- Law Office of Lynda G. Sartorio, 2000-2015- represented buyers and sellers in residential real estate transactions
2004 - Present: Handles scheduling of contract signings and closings, clears title issues, communicates with clients, and manages day to day operations of the office.
2008 - Present: Processes the firm's short sale transactions, responsible for internet technology needs of the office, communicates with clients, and assists in managing day to day operations of the office.